Cancel your order on AliExpress? Read below how to do it and how to get an AliExpress refund. You will also learn what you can do if the products have already been shipped.
Cancel your order on AliExpress
If you have purchased a product you are usually stuck with the purchase after payment. Even if you follow the steps to cancel the AliExpress order. It might be possible that you’ll receive the product and won’t get any money back. There is 1 important condition.
Condition for cancellation
First of all, it is important that the products have not yet been shipped after payment. If this is the case, you will not be able to follow the steps below to cancel your AliExpress order. This allows you to return the product when you have received it. You can read how to do this in the blog about returns.
Step-by-step plan to cancel an order + money refund AliExpress
The step-by-step plan to cancel your order on AliExpress
- Go to the AliExpress site and log in.
- Go to the order overview.
- If the products have not yet been shipped, there is a button to cancel or terminate your order. Click on this button.
- Specify a reason and explain why you want to cancel your AliExpress order.
- The buyer will now review the cancellation. If the seller approves your request, you will get your money refund. If this is not the case, the ordered products will be delivered as usual.
These are the steps. If you still have questions about the step-by-step plan to cancel your order on AliExpress or if you have any other questions, you can always send us an email.
Lily Chen is a passionate and experienced online shopper with a deep love for exploring the world of Chinese e-commerce. She's been navigating the ins and outs of platforms like AliExpress for over a decade and has honed her skills in finding the best deals, hidden gems, and innovative shopping strategies.