Did you forget your password on AliExpress or did you lose it? Read here what to do. I will show you which steps to take to request a reset or change of your password. I also show you some examples of things you can run into. If you still can’t figure it out after forgetting your password on AliExpress, you can always send us an email.
AliExpress forgot my password
Forgetting your password for a site, GMail account or AliExpress account can happen to anyone.
- If this has happened, please go to the login page > here a link.
- Try to log in 1 more time here.
- If this doesn’t work, click on ‘Forgot Password’.
- A new screen will appear. Enter your e-mail address here and then click submit. It is possible that a verification bar will appear. To solve this, drag it to the right and enter a code.
- You will be redirected to a new screen. Click on ‘Verify Now’.
- The last step. Click on ‘Click here to receive verification code’. You will receive the code to change your password in your inbox.
- You will receive a 6-digit code. Enter it and click ‘Submit’. If everything goes as it should, you will get a new chance to choose a password. Once this is done, the AliExpress forgot my password issue should be solved.
Sometimes you also need to verify yourself via SMS. This is not always part of the process, but sometimes it is. For this, you will get a code on your phone to unlock your account.
AliExpress Forgot my password reset
The above regarding a forgotten password on AliExpress can be solved with a reset code that is retrieved via a special link. At first it seems like a big step-by-step plan to follow, after you forgot your password on AliExpress, but this is self-explanatory. Most important is that you open your email address to get the code to change your password from there.
Forgot password on AliExpress – Requirements to change password
If you forgot your password on AliExpress, the password must meet some requirements. For example you may need to select at least 1 capital letter and 1 number. We recommend that you always save or write your password somewhere. This way you can be sure that you will never forget or lose your password at AliExpress. And if you do forget it, with the roadmap abovo, you can change your password easily